Monday, November 5, 2007

Thanksgiving

I Started this entry with Thanksgiving just a few weeks away. I thought I'd get a jump on thinking about what I'm thankful for. Instead of doing a top-ten list I've decided to simply start writing and see what happens. I will continue to add to this from time to time.

Family, Jesus Christ, the Lord, the Holy Ghost, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, beautiful, modest women, being healthy, dogs, clean air, the right to vote, a free country, my laptop, a roof over my head, a bed to sleep in, clean water, good food, clean clothes, quality tv programs, BYU sports, BYU in general, my afghan blanket (I know that is redundant), my dad's paintings, my nieces and nephews, my heritage, my education, my opportunities, my testimony, being tall, Disneyland, the Utah Jazz, traveling, airplanes, my car, my bike, the mountains all year long, snow, clean jokes, kissing a cute girl, cuddling, hugging, holding hands, country music or just good music, the smell outside after a good rain, tapioca pudding my nana used to make, Temples, the scriptures, President Hinkley, flu shots, Mondays-Sundays, Christmas, cell phones, my iPod, having served a full-time mission, sun sets, pro football, college basketball, being happy, people listening to me, friends, genealogy, the moon and the sun, rocks, birds, a clean house, working hard, a full head of hair, listening to others, pillows, money, being able to draw, desire, attitude, hope, faith, charity, honesty, being a full-time friend, forgiveness, the Atonement, the United States of America, laws, running, swimming, dvds, sidewalks, sand, oceans, palm trees, the sound of the wind, driving with the windows down, a working radiator, cheap gas, people who like me, fish, green grass, blue skys, safe drivers, dedication, volunteers, a restful sleep, naps, snacks, staying clean, Applebees, Cheesecake Factory (we finally have one here in UT), McDonalds, still more to come . . .

No comments: